-

2011年8月1日星期一

Bad for your battery or not?

-Is it bad for phone batteries to be charged half way several times a day. Or is better to charge it until it is full. Does it cause the battery to die quicker and more often or not?Hi.Honestly I don't think it matters one way or the other.For me being a heavy cell phone user, I charge my battery just until one bar is left. Some people choose to wait until it fully dies to charge it.It's not really a problem.



The old nickel/cadmium batteries (NiCad) used to have problems if you charged tehm before they were fully discharged. You would trigger a "battery memory" which would prevent the battery from ever getting a full charge.



The new lithium ion batteries don't have that problem, though. It's a good idea to let them fully discharge before charging about once a month, but you aren't shortening your battery life by charging every day. It's a myth.
I always charge my phone even if its at 80% its always beat to charge around 30% but since I don't my phone dies quickly
You should let it charge fully. It messes with the battery and cause it to die more quickly and more often

没有评论:

发表评论