-

2011年8月4日星期四

Cheap touch screen PDA, cell phone, or otherwise?

-I'm going to a convention in September and the character I am going as can not talk, so she carries around a black touch screen PDA. I need a PDA or cell phone that is touch screen and VERY cheap. I'm not looking to be able to call or text people so if you know something that would be of better use for me and CHEAPER than a cell phone or PDA please recommend it.I bet you could find a Samsung Instinct handset online for less than forty dollars. Its an old model, but it is black and is touchscreen only.



There are two models that might work. The Samsung M800 (Instinct) or the Samsung M810 (Instinct s30).



Here is a link to an eBay page. The M800 seems overpriced on here to me, since the model is four years old and not very powerful.Hi.I am not sure which cell provider you have,since you did not mention it. A cheap PDA phone would be a discontinued one.Meaning pick a PDA phone that your service provider doesn't carry any more. Then it should be cheap and affordable. I know the original Samsung Omina phone is cheap these days

没有评论:

发表评论