-

2011年8月3日星期三

Help needed with my iPhone 4 ASAP?

-I'm baffled on what to do right now.



I want to copy and paste a photo but what app can I paste it too?



I've wasted money downloading apps thinking I can paste but I can't. I want photos only and then able to save the photo to my album.



Please it's bugging the he'll out of me I rung apple they couldn't help they said they can't give advice on what apps to download.



Thanks everyoneWhy do you want to paste it? Whence do you want to copy it? What is your goal here?



Adding:



You're making this difficult.



*Where* is "there"? Where is the photo? We can't see where you're pointing when you say "There is a photo..."



Anyway:



Have you tried holding it for a second? Does a menu pop up? If one of the options is to save the image, good. If instead you can just select and copy the image, try pasting it into a new email. If you can then hold it and save it from there, cool. If not, email it to yourself and then you'll be able to hold it and save it.Are you trying to send the photos or do something else with them?

没有评论:

发表评论