-

2011年8月4日星期四

I forgot my password to unlock my ipod and i dont want to restore it and its not jailbroken how do i unlock it?

-No possible way unless you remember the password.You are not going to like the answer.... but here you go.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zLT-ADu鈥?/a> Watch the video and do what he says, just did it myself. Easy enough to do if you have at least a 3rd grade level of reading and understanding.



Helps to do regular backups,. so you won't lose anything, all you will need to do after you restore is recover the last backup. Seems pretty simple to me. But what do I know, I've been backing up computers and phones for years and at most lost maybe a days worth of new stuff on one phone, and nothing on any computers that was paid for or considered important (to me anyway).

没有评论:

发表评论