-

2011年8月1日星期一

I want to get rid of my Blackberry for the LG Optimus V.?

-I am 15 years old and I bought my Blackberry 8530 for $250. I have had it for less than a year and now I want the LG Optimus V from Virgin Mobile. I don't have any extra cash or I would buy the phone and just give my Blackberry to my brother. If I have to sell my Blackberry for the Optimus V I will. I don't know what to do because my parents won't give me any money towards it.Hi.I actually would recommend selling the Blackberry.Sell it to your brother.Just ask for the amount you want.I would say sell it at $130 since it is already used & over a year old.Put that money towards the phone you want. If you don't have enough,do some chores to earn moneyYou can find them very inexpensive on Ebay or Craig's list..

没有评论:

发表评论