-

2011年8月4日星期四

Is The Blackberry phone able to play Pandora?

-I'm getting a blackberry phone soon from AT@T. its a great phone that can do a lot of things on the internet, but I'm trying to figure out if it can play music from it. So does anyone with a Blackberry phone know if it can play Pandora radio?Yes, AT&T has an app for pandora, you have to look In the app world, search it by name & then you can download it. I have a blackberry torch and I use pandora. I love the simplicity of my blackberry but I hate that the apps aren't as good as the droid and not as many free apps. I still looove my phone though :)
Blackberry's App World features Pandora, I Heart Radio, and other streaming music apps.



You have to sign up for a "Blackberry ID" which is just a login required to access the App World and Blackberry Messenger.
wholeswtich blackberry phone app , please try

没有评论:

发表评论