-

2011年8月3日星期三

Should I get the BlackBerry Curve 3G or the Blackberry Bold 9700?

-I'm thinking of getting a new phone and thinking about getting a blackberry.I'm a busy highschool student and I think that a blackberry or an iPhone type of phone would be good for me considering the organizer features.I've got a Samsung impression currently. I'd really rather not get an iPhone because so many people in general and people that I know have them and I kinda thinkthat they are

too over trended..So should I get the blackberry curve 9300 or the bold 9700?? I really like the curve best but I heard the bold was good too. I know someone who has the curve and they seem happy with it. So which phone should I get?



Please answer asap! Thanks :) :)all im going to say is ive had my curve 9300 3g for 6 months without a single problem, lovely phone. upgraded it to os6 same as the bold in 20mins on pc.
Hi.When comparing the two,the Blackberry Curve 3G phone would be the best to get
Just get an android

没有评论:

发表评论