-

2011年8月4日星期四

What do you think the new features of the iPhone 5 will be?

-And do you believe it is coming out in September? (As rumored)I've seen a bunch of rumors - curved glass (or back), 3D display/camera, combined GSM/CMDA antenna, LTE compatible, NFC, enhanced voice recognition to name a few.



I'm, personally, betting on an iPhone4 refresh (4S?) this September and an iPhone 5 later in 2012.

The biggest indication is the processor. Apple's quad-core A6 chips will not be ready until late 2011 at earliest. I really can't see Apple shoving dual-core A5 chips in a flagship device, with the competitors' far more powerful quad-cores (Kal-El and OMAP5) being device-ready by September.



Steve Jobs release an iPhone, only to be leapfrogged by more powerful Android devices within a month? Ego wouldn't allow it. The iPhone 5 is promised to be a major improvement. I think Apple's got something great planned, but I doubt we'll see it this year. My 2 cents.Well It will most likely be all glass

没有评论:

发表评论