-

2011年8月4日星期四

Which blackberry should I get?

-I will be traveling abroad for work in a couple months and I will be out of the country for most of my adult life (if I stay in this career). I want to purchase a blackberry, but I don't know which one to choose. I absolutely love the Blackberry Style, but it's not a gsm phone (unless you know otherwise?). I need a GSM or global phone with 3G capabilites. I will also be using email and text a LOT as well as BBM. I will definitely be using it for organization too. I prefer not to get all-touch screen phones like the Storm, and I also don't want the Pearl Flip.

I'm stuck between the Blackberry Bold, white Torch, or wait for the Bold 9900 Touch....which should I get? What are the pros and cons from your experience?



I will be buying the phone at full price then unlocking it, or buying it unlocked, so price doesn't matter. Also, if I have 3G, will BBM work while I'm abroad and want to chat with US friends/colleagues?I'd suggest waiting for Bold 9900. According to the early reports, there seem to be a huge improvements from previous models, with better OS support unavailable to previous models, and as you're using it for work, there's the new balance system which separates personal and business uses. I own a Torch, and while it is a decent phone, I kinda wish I'd waited for 9900 instead.I'd go for the Blackberry Bold. In my opinion, it's the best. But now, you can get any of them for free, online :) because there are many generous companies around :)
Torch
quick answer. curve 9300 3g or the bold 9780

没有评论:

发表评论