-

2011年8月1日星期一

Why can't my phone access the internet, and why is my memory full still?

-I was on my phone surfing the internet. I went off, and like 5 minutes later when I tried to turn it on, it says "insufficient memory for this operation." I looked at the memory left on the phone and it said I had 6 MB left and 84 MB used. I deleted a BUNCH of pics (which was hard for me to do) and I also deleted a few sounds and ring tones, and a game. I looked on my memory again to see if that changed anything an if raised the 6 to a 9... When I was frustrated about that, I saved my pics onto my comp. then deleted them all off my phone. That didn't do a thing. I now only have a few ring tones, a few sounds, and 2 games left on my phone and it says that 80 MB is used. What the heck is eating my memory? Why can't I access the internet? HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!Sounds like you have had the phone for awhile. Old e-mails, and text messages will take up a lot of room over time. Any app that stores data, like attached files, videos, etc.



And it should never be hard to delete things if you can just copy them to the computer before getting rid of them. <wink> and updates will take up a little extra room.



Also depending on the phone, if you are moving files off the memory card, VS the phone's internal memory you won't be making much if any room for the phone to have space on the internal memory.



If you can toggle where your apps save their data, have them save to the memory card instead of the internal memory.



Free apps that show ads will store their ad caches, in the phone's internal memory, web browser will do this as well, unless you can have it save it's cache, history and bookmarks to the memory card.



Also rebooting the phone can also help free up memory, if all you have been doing is putting your phone in sleep mode, vs turning the power off. So yank the battery and see if the memory count is the same when you put it back in.



Also let people know which phone you have and you may get even more help as to what may be taking up memory.

没有评论:

发表评论