-

2011年8月1日星期一

Will my blackberry internet work abroad?

-I live in Ireland and I'm with meteor. I pay 10euro a month for blackberry internet and I'm going to England tomorrow and I'm just wondering will I be charged to use the internet because I know my Free texts to any network goes as soon as I leave Ireland..Will the same happen when I go to England? Please Help!

Thanks :DYour BlackBerry internet will work but your service provider will charge you for roaming. International roaming is usually pricey. I suggest you better buy local prepaid sim from the country you visit. Make sure your device is unlocked so you can use sim from different carriers. You might want to call your carrier for roaming charges per MB if you go outside your country.
It will work but like call and text charges (which are capped by EU regs), there also seems to be a cap of 0.99 Euros per MB for data.



I'd check with your network what they charge when roaming (see link below).



You may have to pay a deposit (see link below) and arrange it before you go (i.e. today!)

没有评论:

发表评论