-

2011年8月1日星期一

Best Honeycomb Tablet?

-So I'm stuck between a couple honeycomb tablets.



The main runners up are the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Acer Iconia a500.

So I pretty much just need help choosing/good reasons for choosing "such and such" tab.

-Thanks!



ps. Feel free to suggest any other tablets with good reason, if ya want.Definitely look at the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. Its about the same price point as the A500 and has gotten really good reviews.



The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is clearly better. More features, better performance, and thinner.



I'd probably be going with a Galaxy Tab 10.1 myself, but I am holding out until this fall when the quad-core powered Android tablets start rolling out. These are going to be the real powerhouse tablets that should surpass the iPad2 on performance. All the above-mentioned tablets run dual-core Tegra2 chips.

没有评论:

发表评论