-

2011年8月3日星期三

Iphone 4 now or wait for IPhone 5?!?

-my phone recently broke, but conviently my contract is up so my dad said i could get the iphone 4 now, but im not sure if i should wait for the 5? keep in mind i dont have a phone now.Well, if you guys planned for stuff like this previously... you could use an old phone until the iPhone 5.



The 5th one will be better than the 4th obviously, thinner, lighter, more advanced, and will probably fix common problems with the Antenna cutting out. There will be a new feature I have had my mind set on, which is finger-print recognition for accessing your phone.



I currently own a Droid X, running version 2.3.3, I hate it... A little quicker, but so laggy on some things, Android is probably something I will never buy again, iPhone from here on out, luckily my contract end by the time the iPhone 5 comes out.



My recommendations, wait for the iPhone 5 (if you have a backup phone you can use until next September (?) I think, maybe... Or if you can live without a phone, then wait I guess a few months.



If you don't have a backup, or need a phone then I guess get the 4th one, while it is ok, it has some minor issues, which I imagine Apple will fix on the iPhone 5...
If you can wait until fall without a phone
Well Iphone 5 will be impossible to get for probably over a month....So..4
Wait for the iPhone 5

没有评论:

发表评论